суббота, 7 марта 2020 г.

AR5B93 5GHZ DRIVER DOWNLOAD

They say my car support 5Ghz, but didn't say why my doesn't work. BB code is On. AR5B93 this only has 2. Linux Mint 16 Petra Machine: Now I know its not the router because my Sony xperia Z1 can "see" and connect to it. Linux - Hardware This forum is for Hardware issues.
Uploader: Mezizahn
Date Added: 9 December 2010
File Size: 63.23 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 88583
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





My 2 older Notebooks are only My local area has had a recent flood of new 2. Message 4 of 8 3, Views. Post output of Code:. Having a problem logging in?

Atheros AR5B93 setup for 802.11n

If you'd like to contribute 5gz, let us know. The same drive connected to my laptop gives me around MBps. Results 1 to 7 of 7. Do you see any of the numbers matching with the ath9k page at https: How can I pinpoint the problem? Edit you sig from Mint 6 petra to Mint 16 petra. This website uses cookies, including third party ones, to allow for analysis of how people use our website in order to improve your experience and our services.

I will post another question as suggested. Right click on the highlighted text to copy it. If you look closely to the text of your first link you'll see that the driver works on a lot of wireless cards including numerous cards which only support Thanks for your input.

There are a lot of wireless aar5b93 out there which only support All of the channels are completely crowded, some of our home laptops don't detect the Wi-Fi at all.

If the problem is the wifi then the link speed reported by Linux is either grossly over ambitious or the router is crap. You can help protect yourself from scammers by verifying that the contact is a Microsoft Agent or Microsoft Employee and that the phone number is an official Microsoft global customer service number.

atheros AR5B93 setup for 5GHz Dual Band

They say my car support 5Ghz, but didn't say why my doesn't work. Find More Posts by keratos. If you must stick to 5GHz that leaves you with Join our community today! Anyway, regardless of where you get stuff, those are the research steps to freedom now that you know the compatible chipsets. RX AssocResp from 9c: I can't get any of my arb93 devices to see the 5GHz channel. I dont have expertise in Linux so I need specific instructions please What I have learnt is that linux is using sr5b93 ATH9K driver and my card is actually detected as a different atheros card?

Though, it has three antenna connectors which is unusual.

If seller says, the libre software wifi card 5gnz not for this or that notebook, it does not involve a libreboot notebook? Now I know its not the router because my Sony xperia Z1 can "see" and connect to it.

Linux - Hardware This forum is for Hardware issues.

Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting. If it is not Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site. Can't see 5GHz-band network on laptop; can see on smartphone I recently replaced my failing Linksys wireless router with a new LinkSys AC dual band wireless router and all seems to be working fine except that I do not see the 5Ghz network as being available for use on my laptop BUT I do see it on my Smartphone as being an available network. BB code is On.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий