воскресенье, 1 марта 2020 г.

G15 REFRESH DRIVER DOWNLOAD

Both methods are by no means a guarantueed success — moist oxidizing keyboard membranes have been a problem sinceever they were invented, but depending on your time, patience and budget it may be worth a shot. Here is detailled pictures of the keycap and the keyboard basement. Hi there, I'm Pegman! I had just about given up on my G15 so many keys were sticking badly. January 8, at 4: Some without palm rests, others with.
Uploader: Voran
Date Added: 20 March 2005
File Size: 54.62 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 6554
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Thanks, my keyboard looks and feels like new. It was so helpful with all the photos and step-by-step…it was exactly what I was looking refrwsh and needed.

How to disassemble and clean a Logitech G15 (Generation 2) | TheRealWazzar on Wordpress

Also, you may notice that wider keys like the Shift and Enter keys have pieces of wire under them. The ribbon cables on the other hand are a little bit fragile, especially at the ends. November 18, at 2: If there is, just brush it out.

And gentle with the ribbon cable. I used pliers to push off keys though, I found it very easy and quick. After it dried I assembled it as described in your post, and b15 looks ever so shiney again.

Also, you may have luck if you can work very precise with simple aluminium foil and scotch tape to restore the lanes. This entry was posted in Guides and tagged GuidesPeripheralsTechnology.

I left the Logitech plate as is.

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Also, I found that using an old toothbrush with hot soapy water works wonders for cleaning around the key wells. Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Create a free website or blog at WordPress. Thanks so much for this post, I found it extremely helpful. January 8, at 4: But it looks like your procedure is going to match really closely.

February 1, at 8: October 13, at 6: June 12, at 5: August 5, at 1: September 6, at Will keep you g1. August 27, at 4: Pressing this key results in it staying depressed.

Logitech G15 Refresh sort of O-rings ?

My keyboard looks brand new again, I forgot how good it looks. Come to think of it, I only have 8 silver screws: March 12, at 5: October 22, at 2: July 13, at 1: This is how the keys are laid out.

If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post. Thanks for this great guide mate:. This guide is really helpful! December 16, at

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий