среда, 26 февраля 2020 г.

ALC655 SIS 7012 AUDIO DEVICE PCI DRIVER DOWNLOAD

I'm wondering if CNET is adding changing the package download when paid to do so by some sponsor. Keep your eyes open. Your message has been reported and will be reviewed by our staff. I was surprised that it showed the download size 42MB versus the As soon as I did, the download continued. Ended up with SweetPacks spyware.
Uploader: Douzilkree
Date Added: 23 June 2004
File Size: 40.17 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 60121
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Pros None, even the driver failed. Login or create an account to post a review. It also changes the IE browser as well.

Thank You for Submitting a Reply,! Note that your submission may not appear immediately on our site.

Realtek driver for ALC655 and Windows XP 32bit

This explained the 42MB in size, extra stuff. Results 1—3 of 3 1.

Ssis posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Your message has been reported and will be reviewed by our staff. It's not really a virus, but more a spyware intrusion. I'm wondering if CNET is adding changing the package download when paid to do so by some alc655. Enter the e-mail address of the recipient Add your own personal message: Keep your eyes open. Sexually explicit or offensive language. Sort Date Most helpful Positive rating Negative rating.

Realtek driver for ALC655 and Windows 7 32bit

I ended up with both my Firefox and Google Chrome browsers hijacked and both ended up with the extra Sweetpack Toolbar.

Keep your eyes open on this install. Google Chrome will catch this move, but Firefox missed it. Click here to review our site terms of use. Took me an hour to get rid of it all.

Realtek sound drivers for ALC and Windows 7 32bit

Ended up with SweetPacks spyware. I see the dates on the only 2 reviews of it are 3 and 4 years old. I guess that should have been a flag. Audo I have my firewall configured to notify me of any 'breakout' attempts.

Cons Read my summary. Once reported, our staff will be notified and the comment will be reviewed. Thank Revice for Submitting Your Review,! There are plenty of sites addressing the Sweetpacks problem. Select type of offense: That's when I noticed all the spyware.

Promote cracked software, or other illegal content. Doesn't do any good to run this file past VirusTotal, Jotti, etc. Was this review helpful? I then went directly to the Asus site and downloaded the driver directly, installed, aueio fine.

Advertisements or commercial links.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий