понедельник, 24 февраля 2020 г.

EP121 PEN DRIVER DOWNLOAD

It is the one that came with the tablet. He tried to buy a new pen but to no avail. Do you already have an account? The problem solved itself after I did a reset via the hole between the 2 usb ports. I have also tried drivers from Wacom, and a few of those said that a "compatible tablet could not be found on the system" when trying to install them. I'll get a screenshot as soon as I can, unfortunately the tablet is not mine, so I am bound by when I see the friend I am helping to get pics and stuff. Thanks for this great Forum!
Uploader: Totilar
Date Added: 9 November 2015
File Size: 63.98 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 54925
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





asusparts Asus, 04G, Asus EP STYLUS PEN

Yes, my password is: I had a similar problem after removing the back cover of the ep I do have a pen. The problem solved itself after I did a reset via the hole between the 2 usb ports. RickLNov 20, KeithWJul 4, Do you already have an account? I have gathered from this site that it uses a Wacom pen, and so I have attempted to use the driver from Asus and I get an error message that just says eo121 and nothing else when trying to install it.

Everything worked except the pen, Even touch was ok. I'll get a screenshot as soon as I can, unfortunately the tablet is not mine, so I am bound by when I see the friend I am helping to get pics and stuff. CF77Jul 5, Thanks for this great Forum!

All help would be appreciated. Log in or Sign up.

Black Stylus Touch Pen for ASUS Eee Pad Transformer Eee Slate Ep | eBay

No, create an account now. I thought it could be the drivers were messed up somehow, but I have not been successful in finding the right driver to correct the problem. CF77Jul 7, Any way to get it back? Share This Page Tweet. After that I went to the Len and loaded the defaults F9 just to be sure, started Win10 and everything was ok.

Asus Eee Slate EP121

He tried to buy a new pen but to no avail. Hello, I have recently been trying to help a peen with his Asus EP tablet. Your name or email address: KeithWJul 5, Similar Threads - working EP I attempted to install the "feel driver," but an error message appeared saying that a "tablet with pen capabilities could not be found in the system.

I have also tried drivers from Wacom, and a few of those said that a "compatible tablet could not be found on the system" when trying to install them. Also do you see any exclamation points for any devices within Device Manager?

You must log in or sign up to reply here. It is the one that came with the tablet. Best budget tablet Pwn for working and drawing?

First of all, since this is my first post: MartyJul 5, There is no "Wacom Device" I am peb sure how it got removed. Could you take a screenshot of what you see under Human Interface devices?

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий